Indoor team building activities and ideas
Short and existing indoor games are perfect as warm-up or ice breaking activities between meetings or before the main activity. They can also work well as an indoor package during hot summer time.
- Elephant ring: Participants need to knock down cups on the floor with a stocking with a ball inside it that is attached to their head or waist.
- Maze board: This a big moving table surface that has a maze inside. Participants need to move it together to take out the ball.
- Puzzle games: Participants need to solve big puzzles together.
- Body language: Team members need to form a word or a phrase by expressing it or showing letters with their bodies and body parts.
- Pyramid cups: Participants need to make pyramids using cups as fast as they can. It's not that easy when you are in a hurry.
- Body Rap and Dizzy Mummy: Activities where participants need to cover a player with a roll of tissue or a toilet paper to make him look like a mummy. It's extremely funny and requires technique and team work.
Our specialists will explain advantages of different activities, advise you on additional services, and offer an attractive price package.